Re: [Gc] gctest: use of AO_fetch_and_add1
ivmai at mail.ru
Wed May 27 01:48:15 PDT 2009
"Boehm, Hans" <hans.boehm at hp.com> wrote:
> Thanks. Tested on an armv5b machine (where the fetch_and_add version by itself failed) and committed.
> > ...
To simplify your "process", I've prepared a cumulative patch (resembling diff28, diff32, diff33, diff38, diff68 partly) for test.c (and trace_test.c) against the current CVS. It contains no "functional" changes and could be (IMHO) easily committed.
* test.c (fork_a_thread, reverse_test, alloc8bytes, tree_test,
typed_test, run_one_test, check_heap_stats, main, test): Replace
all K&R-style function definitions with ANSI C ones.
* trace_test.c (main): Ditto.
* test.c (GC_COND_INIT): Define as GC_INIT() also in case of
* test.c (reverse_test): Call fork_a_thread() only if GC_PTHREADS
or GC_WIN32_THREADS; remove fork_a_thread() macros definition.
* test.c (reverse_test): Use "volatile" when clearing "b" and "c"
local variables (to suppress "assigned value is never used"
* test.c (tree_test): Use public GC_noop1() instead of private
* test.c (typed_test): Ditto.
* test.c (check_heap_stats): Define and assign value to
"late_finalize_count" local variable only if its value is used
(if FINALIZE_ON_DEMAND defined).
* test.c (main): Remove DJGPP-specific initialization of
GC_stackbottom (not needed anymore, handled in gcconfig.h).
* trace_test.c: Guard #define GC_DEBUG with #ifndef.
* trace_test.c: Include "gc_backptr.h".
* trace_test.c (main): Call GC_INIT().
* trace_test.c (main): Add "return 0" statement.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5811 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090527/3702e27e/koi8-rQdiff865Fcvs.obj
More information about the Gc