Re[58]: [Gc]: GC + Windows Mobile + Threads + Patch for WINCE

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Nov 9 23:25:28 PST 2009

Hi!
Zeyi Lee <biosli at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> > > > > >

> > Fixed in CVS. Now it should be compilable for you.
>
> I compile the program, get output of test.exe, it runs OK....
> I send output and the exe file as attachment named test.rar.

1. I haven't received any attachment (may be, it's too big for mail).
2. If it runs OK, there's no need to send it to me.

> > > I forget to tell you, I get the DebugBreak with define -DMAKE_BACK_GRAPH, has tested under VS 2005 C++(VC 8), not under VC 6.
> > >
> > > And my VS 6, has update to SP 6.

> I send preprocessor output as attachment too, named buildlog.rar

If I understand correctly, this results in "Collecting from unknown thread" abort, right? Is it compiled with VC6 or VC8. Unfortunately I can't try it with VC6 (but I'll try with VC7).

> BTW, Could you try the latest version on VS 2005?

I've already tried, it works. (It even works (in full config) compiled with an ancient VC++ 4.2 1996 (though it compiles with some warnings about some inline assembler constructions).)

Bye.