[Gc]: GC + Windows Mobile + Threads + Patch for WINCE

biosli biosli at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:03:28 PST 2009

Hi,

> 1. I haven't received any attachment (may be, it's too big for mail).
> 2. If it runs OK, there's no need to send it to me.

Yes, it runs OK, under VC6.

> If I understand correctly, this results in "Collecting from unknown thread" abort, right? Is it compiled with VC6 or VC8. Unfortunately I can't try it with VC6 (but I'll try with VC7).

Yes, the results in "Collecting from unknown thread" abort.(Under VC8)

Under VC6 the program runs OK.

> > BTW, Could you try the latest version on VS 2005?
>
> I've already tried, it works. (It even works (in full config) compiled with an ancient VC++ 4.2 1996 (though it compiles with some warnings about some inline assembler constructions).)

Could you tell me how to complie program use "cl.exe"(VC8) under command line?

I tried use "cl -?" for help, then a message box show up tell me "Can not find mspdb80.dll....".

Bye.