Re[12]: [Gc]: garbage collection on OSX Snow Leopard

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Nov 16 12:05:53 PST 2009

Hi!
Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> you were right, there was another synchronization problem. I think I
> solved this one, and also added a line to the shell script so that at
> then of the log you will see the last CVS commit of the tree which was
> tested.
>
> I did this because the dates that appear in the table are the dates in
> which the library was tested and this may differ slightly  (a few
> hours) from the day in which the sources were updated.

It seems the problem is still there: see http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs_gc/solsparc64.static_test
It reports:
Undefined			first referenced
 symbol  			    in file
GC_push_regs                        ./.libs/libgc.a(sparc_mach_dep.o)

I've commented out GC_push_regs reference at least 10 days ago (and, even more, I removed it a week ago) but this report remains changed.

Bye.