Re[11]: [Gc]: Program broken

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Oct 1 06:23:21 PDT 2009

Hi!

Hugh <up2dream at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at ...> writes:
> > This is strange. Also try -DGC_REGISTER_MEM_PRIVATE along with -
> D_WIN32_WCE_EMULATION.
> >
> It's OK. Thanks a lot.

I've change that code again. Now it's behavior depends on WinCE major version got at run-time. -D_WIN32_WCE_EMULATION is not needed anymore (except, may be, for emulation of WinCE 5 and older).

-DGC_REGISTER_MEM_PRIVATE is still needed for some custom builds of WinCE 6 (but it shouldn't be specified if GC works correctly w/o it). I've documented it in Makefile.direct. (I have no intention to make the code choose it at run-time.)

It would be good if you re-test GC on the available WinCE targets.

Bye.