[Gc]: libatomic_ops: time to alpha release?

Petter Urkedal urkedal at nbi.dk
Thu Oct 15 09:55:51 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-15, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> Ok. Checked in the first patch and regenerated (adding m4 folder). Added m4 folder to the repo. (autoreconf says "the contents of m4/lt~obsolete.m4 should be added to aclocal.m4" - I've ignored it, is it ok?)

That should be the job of aclocal, which is invoked by autoreconf.  If
the output comes from the libtoolize sub-command, it may be that it
thinks you're running that command separately, in which case it's
harmless, but you may need to look for m4/lt~obsolete.m4 in aclocal and
compare to be really sure.  On my end it does not complain, and aclocal
(1.10.2) has inserted an include statement
"m4_include([m4/lt~obsolete.m4])".