[Gc]: libatomic_ops: time to alpha release?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Oct 15 10:12:36 PDT 2009

I agree that a libatomic_ops tar-ball would be nice.  But I think we should get the whole GC tar-ball out first, so that we make sure that all the pieces fit.  At that point, it should be pretty trivial to just extract the libatomic_ops piece.

I completely agree that the version info should be updated, presumably to match the GC version.

Thanks again for all your work on this.