[Gc] libatomic_ops: time to alpha release?

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Oct 15 10:20:37 PDT 2009

It sounds like I misunderstood something here.  These files are used only by autoconf to generate configure?  They are not needed by libtool itself in order to drive the compilation?  If so, I agree that it seems better not to check them in, though I think we do need the empty directory in the repository and the tar-ball?  Otherwise the reconfiguration process seemed to fail.

Thanks for the explanation.