[Gc] libatomic_ops: time to alpha release?

Petter Urkedal urkedal at nbi.dk
Thu Oct 15 10:38:08 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-15, Boehm, Hans wrote:
> [...]

That's right.  The contents of the required m4 files, including
acinclude.m4, gets copied into aclocal.m4, except it seems than those
which reside in the m4 dir may be included.  I hadn't notice the
includes before.  Then Autoconf uses aclocal.m4 when to instantiate the
macros from configure.ac into configure.  On the other hand, the
build-aux files (compile, config.sub, config.guess, ...) are required.
Note also that when leaving out the other m4 files, it does not make
sense to keep aclocal.m4 in the repository either due to the includes.