Re[4]: [Gc]: libatomic_ops: time to alpha release?

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Oct 15 12:51:58 PDT 2009

Hi!

Petter Urkedal <urkedal at nbi.dk> wrote:
> On 2009-10-15, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Petter Urkedal <urkedal at nbi.dk> wrote:
> > >
> > > I forgot to comment on the directory.  Yes, it seems it needs to be
> > > present.  I can remember if CVS supports checking in empty directories,
> > > but it might be nice in my opinion to move "acinclude.m4" to
> > > "m4/gc_set_version.m4" just to tidy the toplevel directory.  Otherwise,
> > > one can create an dummy entry like ".dir".
> >
> > Ok. Finally, what should I do in details?
>
> Just move the file in the repo, or in practice recommit since its CVS.
> That's it, since aclocal already gets the "-I m4" argument.

Did this way (and regenerated). The last line of autoreconf printing:
libtoolize: You should add the contents of `m4/lt~obsolete.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.

The rest seems to work ok.

PS. What's about http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.garbage-collection.boehmgc/3435 (it seems there are problems in the scripts for OpenBSD and Solaris/shared)?

Bye.