[Gc]: garbage collection on OSX Snow Leopard.

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 06:10:31 PDT 2009

2009/10/20 Ivan Maidanski <ivmai at mail.ru>:
> Yes, the page says it's checked every night but the last
> one log dated Oct 14. And the log for OS X failure is
> not informative so I can't fix it w/o your help:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.garbage-collection.boehmgc/3434/focus=3452

Sorry, all I can offer you is the logs of automated builds, so that
you see whether a port is broken or not. I am not going to have time
to debug individual ports. But I think that is already a very valuable
information.

As for the date of the logs, you are right: the automated builds were
being performed but the data was not uploaded to the web since Oct.
the 14th.

You have now more up-to-date data which shows that the problem with OS
X was fixed. What caused it, I do not know, but it disappeared with
some of your latest commits.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC