[Gc]: garbage collection on OSX Snow Leopard

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:08:12 PDT 2009

Hi Ivan,

you were right, there was another synchronization problem. I think I
solved this one, and also added a line to the shell script so that at
then of the log you will see the last CVS commit of the tree which was
tested.

I did this because the dates that appear in the table are the dates in
which the library was tested and this may differ slightly  (a few
hours) from the day in which the sources were updated.

Now the status is as follows:

* The Linux ports (Debian, Ubuntu) are broken due to an unknown structure.
* The OpenBSD is also not working, but we knew this.
* OS X is fine and the warning disappeared.
* Solaris with --enable-shared is not able to run the tests, but builds.

Again, everything here http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs_gc.html
(latest commit 2009-10-20 11:45 +0000 anonymous bdwgc)

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)