[Gc] RE: ucontext.h deprecation in MacOS 10.6 (was: Compiling gc with gcc-4.2.1)

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:03:42 PDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 2:04 AM, Boehm, Hans<hans.boehm at hp.com> wrote:
> It's just a matter of getting sufficiently caught up.
> As I recall, there are still some important patches from
> my 7.2alpha2 "release" that really need to be applied
> to get the right things in the tar file.

No problem. I will be waiting with great expectations :-)

BTW, one of the great things about this garbage collector is its
portability. I am currently testing ECL in a lot of different
platforms and OS http://ecls.sourceforge.net/logs.html

I wondered whether this could be useful to your project in any way --
I could easily add tests for the current unstable sources of the
garbage collector.

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC