[Gc] boehm-gc breakage between binutils 2.16.1 and 2.17 on FreeBSD[7.2]

Loren James Rittle rittle at latour.labs.mot.com
Thu Sep 3 11:10:01 PDT 2009

>Thanks.  Committed.  Also tested on a couple of Linux systems, just in case.

Thank you.  The gcc-side maintainer requested that I test against a system
where HAVE_DL_ITERATE_PHDR was already enabled.  I did so on fedora core 3.

>As far as I can tell, our mail system also has trouble with this type ...

Really sorry about that.  I have no ideas.  I guess the days of using RMAIL
with Emacs are waning due to all these new "improvements" in communications.

Regards,
Loren