Re[2]: [Gc] libatomic_ops: Lastest commits

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Sep 10 10:49:46 PDT 2009

Hi!

> I take it that means you have sufficient permissions to check things in?
>
> I was trying to check and adjust your permissions, but something wasn't working correctly, and the browser hung.

Yes, it works correctly. The only thing is that in my first commit I've set the log message to "diff108_cvs" instead of the new changelog entries - You can fix it (using admin command) but I don't think it's really worth fixing. You could see this in:
http://bdwgc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bdwgc/bdwgc/libatomic_ops-1.2/src/atomic_ops/sysdeps/gcc/x86_64.h?view=log
http://bdwgc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bdwgc/bdwgc/libatomic_ops-1.2/src/atomic_ops/sysdeps/msftc/x86_64.h?view=log
http://bdwgc.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/bdwgc/bdwgc/libatomic_ops-1.2/src/atomic_ops/sysdeps/standard_ao_double_t.h?view=log

> Hans
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > If no objections, I've committed all the pending libatomic
> > patches - diff108_cvs, diff109_cvs, diff110, ivmai122.diff,
> > ivmai123.diff (the last one dated Aug 28).

Bye.