[Gc] libatomic_ops: Lastest commits
hans.boehm at hp.com
Thu Sep 10 10:51:18 PDT 2009
I looked at the patches quickly, and they seem fine to me, as usual. With Ivan checking things in directly, we will hopefully at least come a lot closer to getting caught up.
I know that one of the many pending patches is one that restructures the directory organization. And I have been holding off on a patch to support the C++0x GC API, which I think is important, but would add instability.
I think we should aim for an approach like:
1) Check in any other bug fix patches, or patches that enhance portability at
small risk to working platforms. Check in "make dist" patches.
2) Put out a 7.2alpha4 for testing. (Note that alpha<n>, n odd, is currently reserved for unreleased cvs versions, to avoid confusion.
3) Any needed bug fixes.
4) Make available 7.2.
5) Check in C++0x support, and any other pending patches.
6) Do the tree reorganization.
Does this sound right?
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gc-bounces at napali.hpl.hp.com
> [mailto:gc-bounces at napali.hpl.hp.com] On Behalf Of Ivan Maidanski
> Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 9:14 AM
> To: gc at napali.hpl.hp.com
> Subject: [Gc] libatomic_ops: Lastest commits
> If no objections, I've committed all the pending libatomic
> patches - diff108_cvs, diff109_cvs, diff110, ivmai122.diff,
> ivmai123.diff (the last one dated Aug 28).
> Gc mailing list
> Gc at linux.hpl.hp.com
More information about the Gc