Re[2]: [Gc] Patch removing duplicate/incomplete info in Makefile

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sun Sep 13 12:56:50 PDT 2009

Hi!

> I think it would be good to replace the information with a reference to Makefile.direct.  Otherwise, I completely agree.
>
> Hans
>
> > It turned out that Makefile and Makefile.dj contain
> > incomplete (and somewhere quite dated) information about the
> > control macros compared to that in Makefile.direct, so I've
> > left only that.

Agreed. The new patch (ivmai136v2.diff).

ChangeLog entries:

	* Makefile.direct: Copy missing information for -DSHORT_DBG_HDRS
	from Makefile.
	* Makefile: Remove the information about "define arguments" (which
	is incomplete and outdated compared to that in Makefile.direct);
	add help reference to Makefile.direct.
	* Makefile.dj: Ditto.

PS. I'll commit this one and the previous one (135) out-of-order tomorrow.

Bye.