Re[4]: [Gc] Patch for MAX_HEAP_SECTS value

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Sep 15 00:10:45 PDT 2009

Hi!

I wrote some minutes ago:
> PS. Another Q: Why do we add 1 (to bytes) for VirtualAlloc() in GC_win32_get_mem?

Ok. I see the comment above. But:
- if PROTECT is never called (if SMALL_CONFIG, if GC_GWW_AVAILABLE(), if incremental mode is not on (not sure if we could check for GC_incremental here, but as docs say GC_enable_incremental() should be called early so, probably, it's possible check for GC_incremental here);
- VirtualQuery could be used to get the length of a region returned by VirtualAlloc() (same as in GC_unmap()).

Opinions?

Bye.