[Gc] Tabulation and code layout

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Tue Sep 15 10:23:01 PDT 2009

This has been bugging me, too.  And I've been tempted to do what you
suggest.  My understanding is that what you're proposing makes us more
consistent with GNU coding standards.  (Can someone correct that if it's
wrong?)

If nobody objects, I think it would be great to go ahead and make the
change.  This will make diffs across that change harder, but so long
as this is done as a separate check-in, that shouldn't be a big deal.

Hans