[Gc] Patch: fix for WARN format int type specifier (for Win64)
ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Sep 15 10:38:42 PDT 2009
This small patch (ivmai139.diff) introduces GC_PRIdPTR macro (which is a purely-tagging for now) for use in WARN format strings (as WARN argument is always of word type).
Also a proper error handling is added for pthead_create() in start_mark_threads() (hardly ever would occur but...).
* allchblk.c (GC_allochblk_nth): Use GC_PRIdPTR in WARN() format
* pthread_support.c (start_mark_threads, GC_thr_init): Ditto.
* win32_threads.c (GC_delete_thread): Ditto.
* include/private/gc_priv.h (GC_PRIdPTR): New macro.
* pthread_stop_world.c (GC_suspend_handler_inner): Remove
unnecessary cast for WARN argument.
* pthread_support.c (start_mark_threads): if pthread_create()
failed then don't try to create other marker threads and (after
printing a warning) adjust GC_markers and GC_parallel values; log
GC_markers value (possibly adjusted) after that.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4032 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090915/677e8ea3/ivmai139.obj
More information about the Gc