[Gc] Patch: fix for sections overflow in GC_win32_get_mem
ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Sep 16 14:21:46 PDT 2009
This (ivmai143.diff) patch is a proposed solution "overriding" MAX_HEAP_SECTS limit.
Seems to work on Win32. Any opinion? Is the idea correct?
* backgraph.c (new_back_edges, push_in_progress): Use
GET_MEM_SCRATCH() instead of GET_MEM().
* headers.c (GC_scratch_alloc): Ditto.
* include/private/gcconfig.h (GC_win32_get_mem_scratch,
GC_wince_get_mem_scratch): New function declaration.
* include/private/gcconfig.h (GET_MEM_SCRATCH): New macro
(redirected to GET_MEM() except for Win32/WinCE).
* os_dep.c (GC_win32_get_mem_scratch, GC_wince_get_mem_scratch):
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5311 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://napali.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/gc/attachments/20090917/3db53475/ivmai143.obj
More information about the Gc