[Gc]: Dependency tracking for configuration macros

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Fri Sep 25 11:36:25 PDT 2009

We should regenerate and check in configure whenever configure.ac is updated.  I can do that later today, if it's difficult for you to do so.  I quickly tried to generate a configure, but didn't get a working version.

One problem with the current tree appears to be a missing config.h.in in include/private.  Autogen.sh currently doesn't run autoheader.  Should it?  We probably also need to check in the resulting config.h.in, so that a plain configure will work again.  I tried that , but ended up with libtool version issues on my machine that will take a bit more time to deal with.