[Gc]: Dependency tracking for configuration macros

Petter Urkedal urkedal at nbi.dk
Fri Sep 25 13:31:50 PDT 2009

On 2009-09-26, Ivan Maidanski wrote:
> autoreconf works correctly but configure failed with error "can't make a symbolic link" (that's because I've placed "bdwgc" on NTFS drive) and make, then, failed too.
> Everything works correctly on a native Linux FS.

Do you think that may be the libatomic_ops-related "ln" commands on
lines 718--729?  If that's the only ones, we could probably fix it after
the version-number is dropped from the directory.  (That is a pending
change as far as I remember.)  For a workaround you could rename/copy
the libatomic_ops directory and copy the two files atomic_ops.c and
atomic_ops_sysdeps.S into the top-level directory, so that the "ln"
commands are skipped.