[Gc] "windows-untested" folder

Hans Boehm Hans.Boehm at hp.com
Sat Sep 26 15:11:13 PDT 2009

I get requests for the project files fairly regularly.  Unless we can
include a simply recipe for regenerating them, I'd be inclined to leave
them, and update them opportunistically.  I'm not sure it needs to be in
the tar balls.  But it does seem to help me if I can point people at
something, even if it needs a small amount of tweaking.

Hans