[Gc] Problem linking libgc.a with Visual Studio

Yasir Majeed leoyasir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:34:01 PDT 2010

Dear all!

I want to link library file libgc.a or gc.lib with my Visual C 2010. But it
is giving link error for the functions like GC_malloc and GC_free. I have
given gc.lib and libgc.a as the input to the linker. In Visual C you
specifiy lib files in project properties->linker->input. I have specified
ws2_32.lib and iphlpapi.lib correctly. But even i specfied library file for
gc but it still gives link errors. Can someone tell me how to remove that
error?

Regards

--
Yasir Majeed