[Gc] boehm-gc test failure on FreeBSD

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru
Tue Aug 17 05:28:15 PDT 2010

* Ivan Maidanski (ivmai at mail.ru) wrote:

> Could you also please try the recent CVS GC snapshot on FreeBSD?

The same thing.

---
Switched to incremental mode
Emulating dirty bits with mprotect/signals
Segfault at 0x80a1fb0
Unexpected bus error or segmentation fault
Abort trap
FAIL: gctest
---

> Also, what are the options passed to the compiler?

You can see them in the build log I've given a link to in a first
letter - these are standart systemwide compiler flags: -O2 -pipe
-fno-strict-aliasing

The CVS snapshot I've just tried was built with default flags
configure provides.

--
Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at amdmi3.ru  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at jabber.ru    http://www.amdmi3.ru