[Gc] Native Client support?

Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr Manuel.Serrano at inria.fr
Tue Dec 28 21:34:02 PST 2010

Hi Ivan,

I'm a little bit confused with the current state of the Android port. Is
the current CVS version fully operational on Android? Does the current
GC version supports multi-threading *and* shared libraries *and* dynamic

Currently, I still fail to compile the collector with either the patch you
send or the version from the CVS. It complains about __stack_base__

os_dep.c:(.text.GC_get_main_stack_base+0x1c): undefined reference to `__stack_base__'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I compile (on my Linux-2.6.35 + android-gcc box) with the following options:

   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I./include -I./include -fexceptions -O3 -DPLATFORM_ANDROID -DNO_DEBUGGING -Iinclude -Ilibatomic_ops-install/include -DATOMIC_UNCOLLECTABLE -DNO_EXECUTE_PERMISSION -DFINALIZE_ON_DEMAND

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Manuel