[Gc] get_ncpu() for OpenBSD

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Feb 15 01:28:27 PST 2010

Hi!

I've replaced my FIXME in GC_thr_init() for OpenBSD (for detecting CPUs number) with a call to get_ncpu(). I've also merged Darwin/FreeBSD case with NetBSD/OpenBSD one as the code duplicates that in get_ncpu().
The original patch (pthread_support.c.diff) was supplied by Alexandr Shadchin - I just simplified it (the original patch also changes "static" to "STATIC" for get_ncpu() but I left that code unmodified since this violates the rules (we use "STATIC" only for symbols with GC_ prefix since STATIC could be expanded to empty and we don't want to make symbols w/o the prefix to be publicly visible)).

Bye.