[Gc] misc, a GC spec...

BGB cr88192 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:13:55 PST 2010

well, I don't know if this will be at all interesting or contain any useful
ideas, but attached is a GC spec (for a GC I am using in my own VM
framework).

basically, it uses an allocator based on bitmaps and cells, and uses a
system for tagging types (where types are mostly tagged with various type
names, ...).

maybe some ideas or similar might be interesting.

well, I will see if anyone finds any of this interesting or has any comment
(or if, for this matter, if this actually works and the attachment is not
stripped, ...).