[Gc] Re: questions on atomic_ops

Dennis Sidharta dennis.sidharta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 07:34:45 PST 2010

Dear Mr. Maidanski:

I just checked out the latest snapshot from CVS, and it's now working
splendidly! Yup, _M_X64 is defined.

You're right, I probably confused the alphabet soup a bit. I've always
thought x86_64 is the instruction set name which is implemented by
intel 64 and amd 64, and that x64 is just short for x86_64, and IA64
is a totally another beast. I'll have to do some more reading.

Thanks again,

Dennis

--

 "Magnificat anima mea Dominum. Et exsultavit
           spiritus meus in Deo salutari meo."