[Gc] Misc from gcc

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 19 09:45:44 PDT 2010

And finally these are slightly clean-up miscellaneous spurious diff
between 6.6 tarball and svn commit in gcc named "import boehm-gc 6.6
tarball". I suspect the difference are the misc changes applied in the
gcc svn pre boehm-6.6. Unfortunatly I didn't bother to chase up where
these lines come from.

It's not large, but again can you quickly look through it and comment
whether any of these changes should be ported over, dropped or should
continue live as gcc-delta.

ps. haven't stated looking at the autoconf & automake differences
(they are large)