[Gc] Can not print call chain

biosli biosli at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:14:33 PDT 2010

Hi, all.

I download new GC package (last changed 2010-5-31), and build it under windows
with define "SAVE_CALL_CHAIN" and "SAVE_CALL_COUNT 8".

Then I set GC_find_leak as 1 in my program.

But GC not print the call chain as old version, just print a header of leak
info, as below:

Leaked atomic object at start: 01C9DFA8, appr. length: 72
Leaked composite object at start: 01C81C00, appr. length: 48
Leaked composite object at start: 01C81C30, appr. length: 48
Leaked composite object at start: 01C81C60, appr. length: 48

I want to show the call chain. what should i do?

And I use GC in my program, which under Windows Mobile(WinCE) platform, it
only have 20 MB memory for each process. What build definition I should add?

Thanks all your help.