FW: Re: [Gc] Can not print call chain

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Wed Jun 30 14:36:25 PDT 2010

Just catching up on email.  Hopefully this will make it to the list.  Sorry about the problem.  Please continue to send mail to me directly if you encounter such a problem again.

For the smallest possible footprint, I would use -DSMALL_CONFIG and not mention PARALLEL_MARK or THREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC.

I second Ivan's question about whether GC_DEBUG was defined and allocation was done through the (all uppercase) macros.

Hans