[Gc] Setter and getter for GC_start_call_back

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Fri Mar 12 12:58:06 PST 2010

Hi!

I've added a setter and a getter for GC_start_call_back notifier to API (I've put them to gc_mark.h instead of gc.h just not to bloat the latter). I've also removed a check for stop_func == GC_never_stop_func in GC_try_to_collect_inner() when calling GC_start_call_back (because GC_try_to_collect_inner() always initiates a full GC).

PS. GC_start_call_back could be used, e.g., for SoftReference processing (turning aged ones into weak ones).

Bye.