[Gc] Re: GC_MALLOC() Failure

Volkan YAZICI yazicivo at ttmail.com
Tue May 11 13:01:14 PDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt answers. (I needed to wait for running tests to
end on the related machine, and just now I had chance to test your
suggestions.) Findings are as follows:

- I couldn't reproduce the same problem with CVS tip.

- I learnt that strace bundled with the Debian GNU/Linux (lenny) doesn't
  support mmap as a system call. OTOH, somehow, "strace -f -etrace=mmap"
  and "strace -f 2>&1 | grep ^mmap" gives nearly identical results.

Thanks again.

Regards.