Re: [Gc] Callbacks for GC events.

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Nov 8 12:00:57 PST 2010

Hi, Paul!

1. Of course, we could commit the patch (if no objections for the community) but we need time for the review.
2. For collection begin, there is already GC_set_start_callback. Is this the same as your or not? (I haven't looked into code yet.)
3. As I recall, mono's port of GC has similar functionality. Could you investigate this and produce the patch adding the functionality you need but having the same API for it as in mono?

Regards.