[Gc] Failed build on an ARM processor -- within sage

Julien PUYDT julien.puydt at laposte.net
Fri Nov 19 00:00:55 PST 2010

Le 18/11/2010 22:39, Ivan Maidanski a écrit :

> Could you please try the recent BDWGC CVS snapshot (or, at least, GC v7.2alpha4)?
>
> PS. I can see only "Error: selected processor does not support Thumb" assembler error (which means, I guess, the assembler does not support Thumb instruction set for the target). Anything else I missed?

In fact, as someone kindly pointed out, the logs show a C-compilation
line followed by an error in a /tmp/xxx.s assembly compilation error ;
and that means that the compiler itself produced invalid intermediary code!

I posted : https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/677360

Thanks,

Snark on #sage-devel