[Gc] Android support (static libs only)

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm at hp.com
Mon Oct 18 11:49:01 PDT 2010

Thanks.  Some of this already seems to be in CVS.  But I have some concerns:

Where is BGL_ANDROID defined?  We seem to also be testing for PLATFROM_ANDROID, but not consistently.  If different versions use different macros, we should introduce our own macro, and consolidate the test into one place.

__stack_base__ seems to be set, but not used?

Some of the patch seems to consist of Bigloo profiling changes, which are orthognonal, and look like they may be redundant with other mechanisms already in the GC.

Makefile.in is a derived file.  Makefile.am should be edited if changes are needed.