[Gc] Symbian support

djamel magri djamel.magri at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 19 02:18:51 PDT 2010

Hi Manuel,

I have only worked on monothreaded part for now. I also have to create a
readmeSymbian.txt since it's not that trivial to switch between ARM and
Emulator.
My point yes is to have symbian support in next versions of the GC. In the
meantime I can send you my changes(zip).
I'll create a patch against cvs head when I'll have some free time

Djamel