Re[2]: [Gc] [patch] fix darwin build

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Mon Oct 25 13:07:03 PDT 2010

Hi, Andreas!

I've modified the darwin port significantly recently. As I have little access to Mac OS X environment, I'd like you (as well as the rest of the community volunteers) to participate in testing, if possible.

Besides the default build configuration, the following is of interest to compile with:
1. -Wall (and feed any produced warning messages to this list);
3. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
3. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY --enable-parallel-mark [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
4. -D GC_NO_THREADS_DISCOVERY -D DARWIN_DONT_PARSE_STACK -Wall
5. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS -Wall
6. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS --enable-parallel-mark [--enable-gc-assertions] -Wall
7. -D GC_DISCOVER_TASK_THREADS -D DARWIN_DONT_PARSE_STACK -Wall

Thanks.
Regards.