Re[2]: [Gc] Re: Build failure on Solaris 10 with Sun Studio

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Sep 9 10:17:24 PDT 2010

Ludo -
Hey, don't be pessimistic!

We could add a check if defined(inline) to gc_priv.h to make AC_C_INLINE working. If it's not difficult, please provide a patch for GC thinking as if we always use configure (and I'll try to find the solution acceptable to both parties).

Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:57:42 +0200 ludo at gnu.org (Ludovic CourtХs):