[Gc] Re[4]: Boehm update in GCC

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Apr 2 22:39:57 PST 2011

Hi Kai,

These patches are really useless. Please try to answer the question: what does stop you from using completely unmodified version of gc v6.6 (or v6.8) in GCC? Alternatively, you can try to use unmodified version of GC v7.2a5 instead. We have already discussed the problem a year ago, see eg.: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.garbage-collection.boehmgc/2987

Regards.