Re: [Gc] Re: Is RTEMS supported by bdwgc now ?

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sat Apr 2 22:51:59 PST 2011

Hi,

Proper virtual memory support is required for incremental/generational modes of GC (which are optional).

If you'd like to port GC to a new arch, please look into doc/porting.html.
Nobody tried to use GC with RTEMS. At least, I'm not aware of (and RTEMS is not mentioned anywhere in the codebase of GC).

Tip: it's better if you will experiment with the recent CVS snapshot of BDWGC instead of using some release tarball (listed eg. on http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Hans_Boehm/gc/gc_source/).

Regards.