[Gc] Re: Is RTEMS supported by bdwgc now ?

刘杰 lj8175 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:58:55 PDT 2011

Hi Ivan Maidanski,

when I port bdwgc to RTEMS on x86 platform, I configure the gcconfig.h as
#   ifdef RTEMS
#       define OS_TYPE "RTEMS"
        extern int etext[];
#       define DATASTART ((ptr_t)((((word) (etext)) + 0xfffff) & ~0xfffff))
#       define DATAENT   ((ptr_t)(DATASTART + 0xfffff))
#       define STACKBOTTOM ((ptr_t) 0x03fff000)
#   endif
After solving some problem when cross compiling, I get the libgc.a.
But, when I use GC_get_heap_size() in my program, it just return 0...
Can you give me some advices for fixing this? Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Jie

2011/4/3 lj8175 at gmail.com