Re[8]: [Gc] Fwd: unable to compile GC using Apple's llvm-gcc(from XCode4)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sun Apr 10 06:24:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

It should be set in your scripts. I typically compile GC (for my project) directly calling gcc from app script w/o any GC configure/make. Eg.:

llvm-gcc --emit-llvm -g -Wall -I include -I libatomic_ops/src -DGC_THREADS -DAO_XCHGB_RET_WORD -c extra/gc.c

If you (or somebody else) want to add some configuration option in configure, send me please a patch for.

Regards.