[Gc] Re: Boehm for iOS

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Aug 3 23:18:11 PDT 2011

Hi Arno,

I haven't tried configure & make (although, it might require too few changes to work for iPhone).
I assume you have gc72alpha6 (or newer).

I tried the build command something like this:
gcc -I include -I libatomic_ops/src -O2 -s -DALL_INTERIOR_POINTERS -DGC_THREADS -DTHREAD_LOCAL_ALLOC -DPARALLEL_MARK -DUSE_MMAP -DUSE_MUNMAP -DNO_DYLD_BIND_FULLY_IMAGE tests/test.c extra/gc.c

Regards.

PS. Feel free to send me a patch for configure if you fix it to work on iphone.