Re[2]: [Gc] About "Disclaim" patch for BDWGC

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Tue Aug 9 12:48:17 PDT 2011

Hi Petter,

I've applied your patch (regarding removing auto-generated files from the repo).

Two questions:
1. So, everybody should do "autoreconf -vif" on every checkout (for safety), right? Is there a way to automate it?
2. Is there a command to wipe the files produced by autoreconf? (to get everything like just after repo cloning)

Regards.