Re[2]: [Gc] Should libatomic_ops be inside bdwgc?

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Sun Aug 14 08:59:20 PDT 2011

Hi Petter,

Thank you. I'm really new to Git (and the distributed model), and I'm trying to understand Git best practices. (Having 4 active participants in some one project, I've failed to serialize commit even with forcing them to do rebase on every push, so I've finally decided to leave the commit network as-is.)

About C++0x and lbatomic_ops:
You're trying implement C++0x atomic API on top of libatomic_ops and then switch atomic calls in bdwgc to it, right?
Could you point me to C++0x atomic API spec, please?

About your merge requests: I'll review them tomorrow. Thanks.

Regards.