Re: [Gc]: Re: : Mingw Compile Issues

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Wed Aug 17 10:05:45 PDT 2011

Hi Dumitru,

1. "Don't" never always constructive (in the unbounded set), as it merely suggests "do something else except..";
2. If make all (or, even, make check) succeeds, this does not guarantee it will work w/o problems;
3. My suggestion was to use more recent GC version (although it is marked as 'alpha');
4. Do you have any problems with the recent GC with MinGW (or mingw-w32/64)?
5. If you have any patch, it is welcomed.

Regards.