[Gc] Re[2]: [bdwgc] Extend thread-related debug messages. (00fb4f7)

Ivan Maidanski ivmai at mail.ru
Thu Dec 29 22:43:13 PST 2011

Hi Petter,

At first, I though about using WARN_PRIdPTR (used to print WARN argument), but since pthread_t is most likely a pointer or a some opaque integer, printing it as hex would be more readable, and %p had been used for pointers for quite long time, so I chose the latter.

The disadvantage is that %p is printed in platform-dependent way (e.g., some runtimes adds 0x prefix others not) but for debugging and logging purposes it's ok.